With Love Home Food, you can explore your city, boost your earnings and deliver home-cooked happiness—all at the same time!

You need to submit the following documents to complete your application:

Join Our Delivery Team

We love having more people join our force to spread happiness all around. So what are you waiting for? Sign up to become part of our delivery team now! It’s the perfect way to boost your earnings and explore your city while you’re at it.

Boost Your Earnings
Give a boost to your income by working with us on your own time.

Market Competitive Fee
We offer a market-competitive fee for every round of deliveries you make.

Get Paid Whenever You Want
You can cash out your earnings as you please.
Safety and Security
Our support team provides on-the-road safety training and is always available to help you out.

Frequently Asked Questions

You can use a bicycle, motorcycle/scooter, or a car to make the deliveries. You also need to provide all relevant documents to show that you’re the owner of the vehicle.

Yes, you have to be over 18 years of age to deliver with Love Home Food. We do this to ensure the utmost safety of our drivers, other drivers on the road, and the pedestrians.

Yes, even when delivering on a bicycle, you need to be over 18 years of age. This rule was established keeping in mind the possible late hours and the night shifts required that are only possible if our drivers are at least 18 years old.

Yes. You can use any model and make of scooter/motorcycle. We just need to ensure that it’s in good working condition to avoid breakdowns and the consequent delay in deliveries.

Yes. To deliver with us, you have to provide a photo ID. One of our acceptable photo IDs is a valid passport (of any country). If you can provide us with your home country’s passport and submit all other necessary documents, you can deliver with Love Home Food.

If you’ve chosen to deliver from a motorcycle or a car, you must submit a valid Motor Insurance certificate when you sign up with us. This insurance must include food delivery coverage, otherwise we reserve the right to reject your application.

You need to make sure that the motor insurer you choose offers insurance for food delivery. Additionally, you can also choose an insurer that offers a flexible plan that suits your needs. This plan may have hourly, monthly, or annual policies for you to choose from

Yes. We need you to have a valid motor insurance certificate at all times. This means that your account can be suspended when your certificate expires. Timely renewal and uploading of a valid certificate will ensure you avoid this problem altogether.

Yes. When choosing an insurance policy, you can pick one that directly connects with Love Home Foods and uploads all your required information on our portal. This automatic upload adds legitimacy to your application and allows faster acceptance compared to a manual upload.

The automatic upload by your insurer will include the following:

  • Your name, email address, and telephone number
  • Copy of your Motor Insurance Certificate
  • Policy start and expiry dates
  • Your insurance policy number and number plate

Make sure you have your ID, driving licence (for scooter and car drivers) and proof of right to work.